Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Solution to the Problem with Haloscan is Haloscan

DO not Trackback this post. The April 5th linkfests are here.

Today's trackback for Linkfest Haven is:
http://haloscan.com/tb/linkfests/114421599319252855

I've been getting some feedback that some folks have had trouble trackbacking Haloscan in recent weeks. They're not alone. I too have had had some difficulties with that.

However, I found a tool that not only resolved the problem with Haloscan but helped me get my trackbacks to appear on some sites where they hadn't in the past. That tool is ironically also from Haloscan. Its their trackback pinger and it works even better than Wizbang's. Here's how to access it:

1) Sign up for a Haloscan Account.

2) Sign into your account and click the "manage trackbacks" tab and then "Send a Trackback ping". One key advantage for Open TBing is that you can trackback up to five Trackback URLs at a time.